HIGHEST RELIABILITY AND ROBUST PROTECTION FOR INDUSTRIAL LOADS
LevelUps T3 Series is a true VFI on-line double conversion, three-phase UPS system and engineered to provide high level of energy efficiency and reliable and robust protection for most demanding industrial and medical environments.
Three level inverter and rectifier technology and with embedded inverter transformer makes LevelUps T3 Series one of the most reliable systems for data security and other critical applications.
- Designed with an integrated transformer ensuring galvanic isolation on the output for ultimate safe isolation.
- Easy to install and service and can be integrated into harsh commercial and industrial environments.
- Compact footprint and matching battery cabinets.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Less energy consumption to supply the loads thanks to
- Reduced energy loss.
- Reduced electricity usage and air conditioning requirements.
- Reduction in operating cost of UPS.
- IGBT based power factor correction technology provides input power factor close to 1 (≥ 0,99). The high input power leads to reduced electricity pay-out, minimizes cable, switchboard, fuse and generator requirements, thus reducing investment cost.
- Low input current total harmonic distortion (THDi) less than%3 helps to avoid the disturbance and expensive harmonic filters.
- Small footprint and easy maintenance
Hight Output Power Factor
- Output power factor of 1 (kVA=kW) rate provides up to 25% more active power than a traditional UPS.
- Suitable for modern power supply application with unit or capacitive power factor (e.g. new servers generation).
- No reduction in active power from 0,9 leading to 0,9 lagging.
- Parallel configuration up to 8 units per redundancy (N+1) and power increase.
- Loop connection helps the UPS system to continue the operation when the connection cable is inturrupted.
Standard Electrical Features
- Output Galvanic Isolation Transformer Embedded
- Dual Input
- Common Battery
- Frontal Access for Input/Output Cabling
- Backfeed Protection
- Cold Start (Optional)
- Advanced Battery Management
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Parallel Ready
- Redundant Power Supply
- Power Walk-in for Progressive Rectifier Start-up when the
- Mains is Restored
- Battery Temperature Sensor
- Static & Manual Bypass Operation
Advanced Communication Features
- 500 Real Time Event Log with Detailed Parameters
- User Friendly Multilingual 320x240 Graphic Display Provides
- Operation Information
- Monitoring and Shutdown Software
- RS232 Serial and RS485 Ports
- Modbus RTU (Optional)
- 2 Communication Slots
- Remote Emergency Power Off (Optional)
- Remote Display Panel (Optional)
- Dry Contact (Optional)
- SNMP (Optional)
- Profibus (Optional)
- Optional IP31, IP41, Protection degree for harsh
- Optional tropicalization and anti-corrosion protection for
- electronic boards.
- Optional temperature sensor for external battery cabinets
- for extended runtimes.
- External battery cabinets for different sizes of batteries to
- provide extended runtimes.
- Adaptability to the mains without neutral.
LevelUps T4 Serisi 80 - 200 kVA